What documents and equipment you need for your first visit with your child?
- Mother-child booklet
- Vaccination booklet
- Valid e-card or proof of insurance receipt
- Confirmation of the existence of an exemption from prescription charges
- Medical reports of hospitalization, discharge letters and results which relate to the baby; these documents will be returned to you at the end of your visit.
- If your child still wears diapers, we kindly ask you to bring diapers, disposable diapers, wipes and a change of clothes.
- a lock to fix your buggy at the ground floor, next to the main entrance of the building, to come with buggy into our clinic is not permitted
- indoor shoes to remove your outdoor shoes; we kindly ask all visitors to remove outdoor shoes to keep the floor clean four our small children.