Current vaccination campaigns
- Covid Vaccine Comirnaty by Pfizer from the age of 6 month due to appointment
- FSME vaccine is available the whole year
- Hepatitis B shot is up to the age of 15 years free
- HPV (human Papilloma virus) – free vaccination campaign: for the birth cohorts between the age of 9 and 21 years; (there are two shots; the first shot has to be administered prior to the age of 20)
- Meningococcoid vaccination campaign (against the ACWY-strains) as part of the Vienna pediatric vaccination campaign free for children with the age of 9 and 13 years
Please let substitute doctors know, that you are taking your child as a stand-in case.